Introduction of the Lee annexation plan and bid awards for a truck and trailer headline the agenda for Monday night’s city council meeting in Aberdeen.
The session, which begins at 7 p.m. at City Hall, will also include recognition of the winners of the Most Beautiful Yard Award – Charles and Ethel Weaver of Baker Street and Pearlis and Minnie Finney of Palm Street – as well as the Christmas Street Parade award winners. Also on the agenda Monday night is a special proclamation to David Malkowski of the Maryland State Highway Administration.
The evening will conclude with a Christmas cookie reception.
The full agenda is listed below:
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
December 20, 2010
Call to Order – Roll Call
Opening Prayer – Pastor Robert Clipp, Grace United Methodist Church
Pledge of Allegiance – Councilman Garner
Approval of Minutes: Council Meeting, November 29, 2010
1. Proclamation in Recognition of David Malkowski, Maryland State Highway Administration
2. Appearance & Preservation, Most Beautiful Yard Awards, Mrs. Mary Law
Charles and Ethel Weaver, 25 Baker Street
Pearlis and Minnie Finney, 337 Palm Street
3. Appearance & Preservation Committee, Christmas Street Parade Awards by Caroline Curry
PUBLIC COMMENT: No more than five (5) minutes shall be given to any individual speaking unless the Council determines otherwise.
1. Resolution No. 10-R-18, Lee Annexation Plan (For Introduction)
BUSINESS OF THE CITY:
1. Unfinished Business
2. New Business
3. Business from Director of Planning & Community Development
4. Business from Interim Chief of Police
5. Business from Director of Finance
6. Business from Director of Public Works
a. Trailer Bid Award
b. Truck Bid Award
7. Business from City Manager
BUSINESS OF COUNCIL:
1. Business from the City Council
2. Business from the Mayor
Next Council Meeting: Monday, January 10, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
ADJOURNMENT – Christmas Cookie Reception