From Harford County government:
With heat index values expected to reach more than 100 degrees on Tuesday, the Harford County Department of Community Services is making several senior activity centers available as cooling stations for Harford County residents in need of relief from the heat.
Citizens are welcome to enter the following centers:
– Aberdeen Senior Activity Center, located on Franklin Street in Aberdeen
– Edgewood Senior Activity Center, located on Gateway Drive in Edgewood
– Highland Senior Activity Center, located on Highland Road in Highland
– Havre de Grace Activities Center, located on Lewis Lane in Havre de Grace
– McFaul Activities Center, located on MacPhail Road in Bel Air
– Veronica “Roni” Chenowith Activity Center, located on Fallston Road in Fallston
The centers will be open Tuesday, July 12 from 12 noon until 8:00 p.m.
For more information, contact the Harford County Office on Aging at 410-638-3025.