From Harford County Public Schools:
February 8, 2016
The Board of Education of Harford County met for an open business meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the A. A. Roberty Building and took the following actions and received the following presentations:
– 2015-16 All-State Student Musicians
– 2015 University of Maryland High School Mathematics Competition, County Winner- Matthew D. Patrick, Science and Mathematics Academy
– Deborah L. Brown, Transportation Department
– 2016 Maryland Art Teacher of the Year- S. Craig Llewellyn
– Mr. Ryan Burbey, HCEA
– Approved Consent Agenda:
– Minutes of Previous Board Meeting: January 21, 2016 Work Session
– Presentation on Elementary and Middle School Achievement by Dr. Susan Brown, Executive Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment, Mrs.
Angela Morton, Executive Director of Elementary School Performance, Mr. Joseph Schmitz, Executive Director of Middle and High School Performance and Mr. Phillip Snyder, Supervisor of Accountability
The next Board of Education business meeting will be held Monday, February 22, 2016 at 6:30pm. All Board meetings are held in the A. A. Roberty Building. To access all future meeting dates and agendas, log onto the school system website at www.hcps.org.