From Harford County Public Schools:
May 23, 2016
The Board of Education of Harford County met for an open business meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the A. A. Roberty Building and took the following actions and received the following presentations:
– Superintendent’s 2016 Student Advisory Council
– Abingdon Elementary School Staff
– Mrs. Susan Garrett, Career and Technology Education Outstanding Secondary Distinguished Service Award
Board Committee Reports and Comments
– Consent Agenda:
– Monthly Report on Personnel
– Minutes of Previous Board Meeting: May 9, 2016
– Contract Award for itsLearning Annual Maintenance Agreement
– Decision on Appointments and Promotions, Mrs. Angela Morton
– Decision on Transfers Between State Categories for the FY16 Budget, Mrs. Deborah Judd, Mr. Eric Clark
– Superintendent’s Report: Wish all the best for the Harford County Public Schools 2016 graduates!
The next Board of Education business meeting will be held Monday, June 13, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. All Board meetings are held in the A. A. Roberty Building. To access all future meeting dates and agendas, log onto the school system website at www.hcps.org.