A Bel Air man was injured in an early morning fire Wednesday, according to the State Fire Marshall’s office.
James F. Myers was injured when an accidental electrical malfunction sparked a blaze at his home on the 1800 block of Churchville Road just before 4 a.m. Wednesday.
Myers was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center in Baltimore City. His condition was not immediately known.
The fire was brought under control in about 30 minutes by 45 firefighters from the Bel Air, Level, and Aberdeen fire companies. Damage from the blaze was estimated at $80,000 to the two-story home, and $20,000 to its contents.