From Sonipak Design:
Sonipak Design & Marketing donated $1000 to Fallston Animal Rescue Movement (FARM) from the proceeds from their community calendar project “Red Planks of Harford County”. FARM boasts over 10,000 animal rescues since its inception in 2000, pulling cats and dogs from local shelters and animal control who are at risk of euthanasia.
Harford County is known for its beautiful picturesque scenery and the old red barn, the ‘Red Planks’, are the icons of Harford’s agricultural landscape. Through the vision and production of Sonipak Design and the creative eye of photographer Amy Jones, these ruby gems were captured to create this stunning 2016 calendar steeped rich in Harford County’s culture titled “Red Planks of Harford County”. 15,000 FREE calendars were distributed around the county and beyond. Some of the locations:
• Broom’s Bloom, Bel Air
• City of Havre de Grace, Visitor’s Center, Havre de Grace
• Forest Hill Health + Fitness, Forest Hill
• Gary Lynch Physical Therapy, Forest Hill
• Gold Medal Physical Therapy, Bel Air and Perry Hall
• Hair Design, LLC, Bel Air
• Halsey’s Country Store, Pylesville
• Jarrettsville Nursery Christmas Tree Farm, Jarrettsville
• Jordan Thomas Salon & Spa ,Bel Air
• Main Street Cigar & Pipe Co., Bel Air
• Merle Norman Day Spa of Bel Air, Bel Air
• Model A Fitness, Delta PA
• Mountain Branch, Joppa
• NVS Salon & Spa, Bel Air
• Pat’s Pizza, Edgewood
• Pizza Hut, Bel Air, Edgewood, Forest Hill and Havre de Grace
• Ronnie’s Beverage Warehouse, Forest Hill
• Spa on the Boulevard , Abingdon
• Steppingstone Farm Musuem, Havre de Grace
• The Mill, Bel Air, Norrisville and Whiteford
• The Rustic Peddler, Whiteford
• Vfit & Results Personal Training, Forest Hill
• Yoga Centric, Bel Air
Visit Harford! is the signature sponsor on this project and as so has created the Red Planks Barn Tour. This exclusive one-day self-guided tour will showcase numerous barns, many from within the pages of this calendar. Along the tour, enjoy the Red Planks Barn Tour Festival at Steppingstone Farm Museum: 11am-4pm Featuring live music, local artisans, crafters and refreshments! Visit: www.visitharford.com for the release of the exact barn locations beginning April 28, 2016.
Volunteerism and giving back are second nature to Sonipak Design. “Creating this project was something we have been wanting to do for some time. Providing a free gift to our community that is not only beautiful, but useful in so many ways plus being able to donate a portion of the proceeds from our time and talent to a worthy cause, well that is what truly drives us and get us going each day!” explains owner and creative director of Sonipak Design, Sandy Kapinos.
Sonipak Design has begun production on their next community project “Tides, Trails & Treasures”. Visit www.sonipakdesign.com for more details as they unfold.