Witness History and Welcome President-Elect Barack Obama & Vice-President Elect Joe Biden For a Whistle-Stop in Harford County, Maryland
Baltimore is not the only location in Maryland to welcome and witness history this weekend. On Saturday, January 17, 2009 add Edgewood, MD to a very short list.
President-Elect Obama and Vice-President Elect Biden will make the Edgewood Train Station one of very few whistle-stops on their historic train trip from Philadelphia to Washington DC. You can be a part of the crowd of supporters they will greet from the back of the train.
* The President-Elect and Vice-President Elect will greet Maryalnders (From the back of the train) at the Edgewood Train Station in Edgewood, MD – Saturday, January 17, 2009
* Gates to the Edgewood Train Station will open at 12:00 noon (parking is very limited)
* The train station entrance is at 2127 Old Edgewood Rd., just off US Rt. 40
* Take the SHUTTLE BUS running from Edgewood High School (2415 Willoughby Beach Rd.) to the station
* The train is scheduled to arrive at approximately 2:30 pm
* Please arrive early to allow time to pass through security
Leave a Reply