From the League of Women Voters of Harford County:
Meet Judge Carr, second longest serving judge in Harford County history. Judge Carr helped to create Juvenile Drug Court as a way to help juveniles get on the right path. He also started the Juvenile Justice Council as a way to address child welfare issues. Theodore Hart oversees implementation in the Third District Court.
– Wednesday, February 3, 2010
– 7:00 PM
– Edgewood Hall, Room 132, Harford Community College
– Judge William O. Carr, Chief Judge Third District Court
– Theodore Hart, Juvenile Master, Harford County
– The League of Women Voters of Harford County
– The Political Awareness Association of Harford Community College
– The Paralegal Student Association
To find out more, go to our website at: www.harford.lwvmd.org
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.