The Aberdeen City Council will entertain a pair of charter amendment resolutions Monday night, which are aimed at expanding the city by annexing properties for development on Route 22 and Hiob Lane.
Charter Amendment Resolutions for Chapel Estates/Hiob Lane and Aberdeen Technology Campus, LLC will be read for introduction only during Monday’s city council meeting, which begins at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
The mayor and city council are also expected to review several site plans and subdivision plats Monday night, including those for Aberdeen Corporate Park, Aberdeen Exchange, and Harford Habitat for Humanity, Inc. at Baltimore Street Extended.
Also on the agenda Monday night are a review of the financial disclosures for 2010 and a bid award for the upgrade of the waste water treatment plant at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
The full agenda is listed below:
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Monday, February 28, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Call to Order – Roll Call
Opening Prayer – Pastor Mike Karmann, First Baptist Church of Aberdeen
Pledge of Allegiance – Councilman Garner
Approval of Minutes: Council Meeting, February 14, 2011
PUBLIC HEARINGS: None
PUBLIC COMMENT: No more than five (5) minutes shall be given to any individual speaking unless the Council determines otherwise.
1. Charter Amendment Res. No. 11-CR-01, Chapel Estates/Hiob Lane (For Introduction)
2. Charter Amendment Res. No. 11-CR-02, Aberdeen Technology Campus, LLC (For Introduction)
BUSINESS OF THE CITY:
1. Unfinished Business
2. New Business
– Financial Disclosures 2010
3. Business from Director of Planning & Community Development
– Revised Preliminary Site Plan for Aberdeen Corporate Park
– Revised Preliminary Subdivision Plan for Aberdeen Exchange
– Final Subdivision Plat for Land of Harford Habitat for Humanity, Inc. at Baltimore Street Extended
4. Business from Chief of Police
5. Business from Director of Finance
6. Business from Director of Public Works
– Bid Award-APG WWTP Upgrade
7. Business from City Manager
BUSINESS OF COUNCIL:
1. Business from the City Council
2. Business from the Mayor
Next Council Meeting: Monday, March 14, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Next Council Work Session: Monday, March 21, 2011 at 4:00 p.m.