The Bel Air Board of Town Commissioners will consider a resolution amending the 2010 Harford County Annual Growth Report during its Monday night meeting.
The Annual Growth Report, contains school capacity and enrollment figures projected out for the next several years.
The town commissioners will also recognize Donald Stewart and Michael Blum for their volunteer work on the Bel Air Independence Day Committee to organize and arrange the Fourth of July parade and activities. A reappointment to the Bel Air Planning Commission is also on Monday’s agenda.
The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. in Bel Air Town Hall.
The full agenda is listed below:
Commissioners of Bel Air
July 18, 2011
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
a. Recognition – Donald Stewart and Michael Blum
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
6. NEW BUSINESS
a. Reappointment – Planning Commission
b. Resolution No. 962-11, 2010 Harford Co. Annual Growth Report
7. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
a. Special Events in Shamrock Park
1. Concerts – all at 7 p.m.
– US Navy Band, July 24
– Sounding Brass, July 27
– Upper Chesapeak Chorus, July 31
– Chuck Baker Orchestra, August 3
– US Naval Academy Next Wave, August 7
– US Army Jazz Ambassadors, August 10
2. Outdoor Movies – all at dusk
– Elf (Christmas in July), July 22
– Back to the Future, part III, August 5
b. Concert at Bel Air Reckord Armory
1. Duke Thompson and Jay DeWitt concert, July 29, 7 p.m., tickets call 410-399-9900 or 443-243-7265
c. 10th Annual MD State BBQ Bash – Maryland Risteau Parking lot, August 12 (5-10 p.m.) thru 13 (12-10 p.m.). Free admission.
8. PUBLIC COMMENTS
9. COMMISSIONERS’ COMMENTS
Leave a Reply