From Harford Community College:
BEL AIR, MD. At approximately 8:15 a.m. this morning, there was a gas leak at Harford Community College at the Susquehanna Center construction site. This caused the closure of the Susquehanna Center, Chesapeake Center, and Hays-Heighe House for approximately 2 ½ hours.
The leak was caused by a backhoe hitting what was believed to be an abandoned gas line. The leak was capped, and all buildings re-opened at 10:45 a.m.
There was no interruption to classes during this event. No injuries were reported.