From the Harford County Board of Education:
The Board of Education of Harford County met for a special business meeting on Tuesday, April 10, 2012, in the Board Room of the HCPS/A.A. Roberty Building and took the following actions or received the following presentations:
Student Representative Anthony Cofrancesco announced that the Partial Student Voting Rights bill was signed into law today by Governor Martin O’Malley.
Recognized the following:
Approved the Consent Agenda:
– Minutes of Previous Meetings
March 26, 2012
– Decision on Contract Award: Fire Alarm Replacement at Prospect Mill Elementary School
– Decision on Contract Award: Stadium Accessibility Upgrades at Joppatowne High School
– Decision on Contract Award: Replacement Gym Lockers – Fallston High School
Approved the Board Policy revision on the Ethics Policy (No. 12-0001-000).
Received the Superintendent’s Report:
– Two of HCPS educators have been selected to receive the Maryland Educators of Gifted Students MEGGY Awards and they will be honored on April 26th: Marcia Cole, Halls Cross Roads Elementary School and Terrie Fraer, Havre de Grace Elementary School.