Firefighters were called to the scene of a small shed fire Wednesday evening on Robin Hood Road in Havre de Grace, the Office of the State Fire Marshal said.
The fire was reported by a neighbor just before 6:30 p.m. in an eight-foot by 10-foot shed in the 400 block of Robin Hood Road. A total of 20 firefighters brought the blaze under control in about 10 minutes.
The fire was attributed to an electrical failure of the shed’s interior light. Damage to the shed and its contents was estimated at $1,000, the fire marshal’s office said in a release.