From Harford County government:
The Harford County Department of Public Works, Division of Highways and Water Resources, plans to replace the bridge that carries Harford Creamery Road over Little Deer Creek, in White Hall, Maryland.
The existing bridge is deteriorated and will be removed entirely. The new bridge will be 41.5 feet long by 28.5 feet wide and will carry two 10-foot traffic lanes and two three-foot shoulders for a total clear roadway width of 26 feet. The superstructure will feature crash-tested metal railings and a reinforced concrete deck supported by precast prestressed concrete beams. The substructure consists of reinforced concrete abutments founded on piles.
The approach roadway work will extend approximately 265 feet north and 460 feet south from the bridge. In addition, this project includes installation of crash-tested traffic barriers, construction of a 460-foot long swale for storm water management, and restoration of approximately 50 feet of stream bank.
Construction is scheduled to begin in 2013 and will take approximately five months to complete. During construction, Harford Creamery Road will be closed to thru traffic and a detour will be set up around the work site. The date of the road closure will be announced approximately two weeks before the actual start of construction.
Citizens with questions regarding this project should contact Julio M. Espinoza at (410) 638 3509, extension 1283, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.