From Friends of Harford:
A Development Advisory Committee (DAC) Meeting has been scheduled for the following nine (wow!) projects:
– DUBLIN DOLLAR GENERAL: Located on north side of Conowingo Rd (Route 1); west of Whiteford Rd (Route 136). Tax Map 27; Parcels 29 & p/o 539. Fifth Election District. Council District D. Construct 9,100 sf Retail Bldg.; 1.43 acres; B3.
– AINSLEY FOREST: Located north side of Bynum Hills Rd; at the end of 12 Stones Road. Tax Map 57; Parcels 224 & 267. First Election District. Council District F. Create 16 residential lots; 168.655 acres; AG.
– REDLEIF RUN: Located on the west side of Calvary Rd (Route 136); east side of South Fountain Green Rd (Route 543). Tax Map 50; Parcels 83 & 59. First Election District. Council District F. Create 27 residential lots; 255.74 acres; AG.
– EVERGREEN WOODS APARTMENTS: Located on the west side of Vietnam Vets Memorial Highway (Route 24); south side of Tollgate Road. Tax Map 56; Parcel 591; Lots 1 & 2. First Election District. Council District B. Create 198 garden style apartments; 17.54 acres; R3/R4.
– HARFORD HILL FARM: Located at the end of Engle Road; west of Pocock Road. Tax Map 38; Parcel 22. Fourth Election District. Council District B. Create 12 single family lots; 246.60 acres; AG.
– APPLE TREE ORCHARD: Located on the west side of Tollgate Road; south of Winter View Drive. Tax Map56; Parcel 22. Third Election District. Council District C. Create 31 townhouse lots & 1 sfd lot; 24.180; R2.
– SUSQUEHANNA MEADOWS PHASE 2: Located on the north side of Webster Lapidum Road, on the east and west sides of Cooley Mill Road. Tax Map 37; Parcel 42. Second Election District. Council District D. Create 30 residential lots; 175.22 acres; AG.
– RIVERWOODS @ TOLLGATE CONSTANT FRIENDSHIP BUSINESS PARK LOT 3: Located at the end of Arundel Court. Tax Map 61; Parcel 103; Lot 3. First Election District. Council District B. Construct 61,200 sf storage facility; 79 unit Housing for the Elderly & 84 garden apts w/community bldg.
– WHITEFORD LAND ASSOCIATES LLC LOT 7: Located on the north side of Slate Ridge Road; west of Ridge Road. Tax Map 5; Parcel 72. Fifth Election District. Council District D. Create one residential lot; 157.102 acres; AG.
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 9:00 am
Location: Second floor conference room, County Office Bldg, 220 S. Main Street, Bel Air
The DAC meeting announcement with links to the proposed site plans is available at http://www.harfordcountymd.gov/PlanningZoning/index.cfm?ID=106&DACID=300 .
The public is invited to attend, ask questions and voice any concerns.
County government has a description of the DAC process at http://www.harfordcountymd.gov/PlanningZoning/index.cfm?ID=53
Do you want to know where this fits into the development process? Read A Citizen’s Guide to the Harford County Property Development Process by Friends of Harford.