A man sustained second-degree burns to an arm and both legs following a “recreational” accident near a burn pit at a Pylesville home Saturday evening, fire officials said.
The accident occurred just before 7 a.m. Saturday in the 4000 block of Grier Nursery Road, according to a release from the Office of the State Fire Marshal. A 54-year-old man sustained second degree burns to his left arm and both legs as the result of a “recreational burn.”
The man was treated at the scene and transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center with non life-threatening injuries, the State Fire Marshal’s Office said.
Come On Man says
Wow 54 years old and he got burnt. Lets see maybe at that age he was still getting down at his own Disco Inferno. Burn Baby Burn.
Don’t play with matches “man”
Putting out fire with gasoline?
With Love from Smokey the Bear!
Hedley Lamarr says
Maybe a little too much booze
Time to Ban Outdoor Fire pits. Its apparent republicans can’t handle them safely. I don’t want my neighbor with a fire. You should have to be licensed to operate a fire pit.
I’m voting Democrat. I HOPE you will too. Its the greater good of society.