From Roy Whiteley, Founder, Marylanders for Fair Property Taxation:
– We need election and campaign reform.
– Shorter election cycles to limit the garbage polluting our lives.
– A media that educates the electorate rather than feeding them biased propaganda without revealing their support of the candidate.
– Campaign spending limits.
– Campaign ad truth and ethic reforms.
– Factual, truthful campaign ads.
– Elimination of robot calls.
– Debates that are actual debates without “softball” questions.
– Elimination of “mudslinging”.
– Positive ads stating the candidates’ positions, goals, and programs in well-defined terms.
– Term limits.
A pipe dream, you say? True, but what a better world it would be?! And we might make well informed decisions on our next vote.
Founder, Marylanders for Fair Property Taxation