Assisted Living Facility Burglary Investigated in Bel Air

From the Harford County Sheriff’s Office:

Detectives with the Harford County Sheriff’s Office are seeking the public’s help identifying the suspect responsible for burglarizing several apartments at Brightview Senior Living in Bel Air.

On July 28, 2017, at 7:03 pm Deputies assigned to the Harford County Sheriff’s Office Southern Precinct responded to Avondell Assisted Living for the report of a burglary. Through investigation, it was determined an unknown individual burglarized several apartments and stole a significant amount of jewelry and some credit cards.

The investigation has been assumed by the Harford County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division.

Anyone with information regarding the crime who wishes to remain anonymous may report their information through the following methods listed below. If the information you provide leads to the arrest and indictment of the individuals responsible for this crime, you may be eligible for a cash reward up to $2,000.00.

Anyone having information is asked to please call Detective Suzanne Moro at 443-409-3154. To be eligible for a reward, you must use one the Tiplines listed below.

Website/Email: Submit a tip online at http://www.harfordsheriff.org/wanted
Website: www.p3tips.com?Phone: Harford Crime Solvers Call 1-888-540-8477

Comments

1. Mr Jackson says

How disgusting that this thug would prey on the elderly in an Assisted Living Facility. Hopefully he will be caught soon and put behind bars.

10+
    • Just the facts says

Ah but it’s ok to prey on the elderly through their social security and medicare…. the difficult part of being a good republican is acting indignant while doing the same thing

• HarfordOldTimer says

What the heck kind of comment it that? Do you think that comment helps this case, the elderly, social security? It has not and ounce of fact, feedback or relevance. Just EGO. Your own ego and self centeredness driving you to say “look I’m so much better than republicans” which is not part of the discussion here. You need to find therapy and get over this hate that comes out of nowhere and all the time. It’s going to kill you. Please, seek professional help. It’s going to be OK. You’re going to be OK.

• are you kidding me? says

It’s the Dagger not Pravda old fart. He can post his opinion. There is this document called the Constitution. I realize Republicans have been struggling with that concept especially with their sudden desire to suspend elections in this country before 2020. Trump certainly exercises his free speech. This is not Russia or North Korea where people aren’t allowed to speak freely without fear of disappearing or being shot. This is America!

• SoulCrusher says

Here, here. I applaud your reasoning. However, you have to remember that both Republicans and Democrats are the problem with this country. They are one and the same. Their paths may be different, but the goal of decimating the rights of the American people is the end game of both political parties. They are nothing but two political gangs that have both done outrageous damage to this country time and time again. Be careful of giving your allegiance to either because in the long run your best interests are not what they have in mind……

• Mr. Jackson says

Thank you Old Timer. Facts guy’s comments were so stupid and not even worthy of a reply. These snowflakes are so despondent and misguided I don’t know how long it will take them to wake up. In the meantime we’ll just have to let them vent.

• Hunter says

SoulCrusher has way too much hate and sheer blindness to understand the issue at hand is a criminal, low life person who preys on the elderly. The comment about social security is not relevant to this conversation and just exacerbates peoples feeling into a different tangent altogether. You both miss the mark. Keep on track and hope the police catch this perpetrator before he assails another victim prone individual. Support the police and call in any information you may have on this case to help the police.

• SoulCrusher says

I was referring to the 1st Amendment stance not the content of the article. Anyone who does what this guy is doing is meant for jail. Sorry, to disappoint you….

• call them like you post them says

Spoken like a true Trump Orangeshirt. Although constitutionally protected, your comments are as inept as your leader, your party and your ideology.

• Truth Teller says

If an inept party with an inept leader and an inept ideology beats the other party in the contest, what does that say about the other party and the people who support the other party?

• the real truth says

About 45% of the folks out here in the the real world find both political parties dysfunctional except for the elite, rich and the politically connected which is why so many folks are now political independents. It is simple – if you belong to the party and keep voting for tits political candidates and electing them to office then you own the blame for this big ass mess.

• throw them all out R's and D's says

I fully agree both parties are to blame for the mess although have I never seen anything in my life as bad as Trump’s circus.

• Truth Teller says

Even though 45% are independents they vote for someone. Apparently in this last election the majority chose to vote for the, as you say, inept party and candidate. So, again, what does that say about the losing party and candidate?

• just sayin says

Actually the majority by about 2.8 million voted for the other candidate who was equally unacceptable for other reasons. You should probable change your name to the Alt Truth Teller or maybe the Fake Truth Teller or Convenient Truth Teller – more believable.

• Truth Teller says

Neither you or I know for sure which members of which party or independents voted for whom. What we do know is Trump Won, and he won handily given our election system. I did use the word “apparently” when referring to the independent vote. No need to change my screen name.

• don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining says

“False opinions are like false money, struck first of all by guilty men and thereafter circulated by honest people who perpetuate the crime without knowing what they are doing.” Joseph de Maistre

• Truth Teller says

It is my opinion Donald Trump was elected President of the United States of America.

One can debate til the cows come home how that happened.

What is not debatable is the fact that Trump is President.

• for the moment says

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”

Abraham Lincoln

“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”

Lyndon B. Johnson

2. Michael Smith says

Hello everyone, I am from USA. I am here to share this good news to only those who will seize this opportunity.I read a post about an ATM hacker and I contacted him via the email address that was attached in the post. I paid the required sum of money for the blank card I wanted and he sent the card through UPS Express Delivery Shipment, and I got it in 3days. I got it from him last week and now I have withdrew $50,000 USD. The blank ATM card is programmed in a way that it can withdraw money from any ATM machine around the world. Now I have so much money to put of my bills with the help of the card. I am really happy I met Mr.Esa Perez who helped me with this card because I’ve heard about this card long ago but I had no means of getting it until I came across Mr. Esa Perez. To contact him, you can send him a mail or visit his website.
    Email: unlimitedblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Website: http//:unlimitedblankatmcard.webs.com

3. Harford County Citizen says

He never sparked suspicion because he is either the Groundskeeper or the Janitor. He’s Black so all the Dems here need to calm down…he’s on Obama’s side.